Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Not much going on

Not much to blog about. Life has sure slowed down since december. Todd started his new job yesterday and we are praying that it treats us well. Getting tired of this 3 year ich. Ready for something to stick and truely support our family. So everyone pray that Todd will do great. As for me the apron buisness is on hold for a short while till the funds are properly there to start it up right. However I did sell 2 more today (thanks Tori) and so that will put a little more food in our mouths. The kids are doing good other than Marcus who has had a nasty cough for about 5 days. Has missed 3 days of school we will cross our fingers that tomorrow he will be good enough to send him back. Take care everyone stay safe and love everyone around you!!!

12 comments:

Michelle and Caleb said...

Don't we love these tough times. Sometimes you feel like you are the only one going threw it but so is everyone else. I hope everything works out. And we have Marces in our class this year. He is so cute or handsome I should say.

Janice {Run Far} said...

Love you mean it.

Sarah said...

it's easier said than done but this one statement keeps me going.

HAVE FAITH OVER FEAR:)

You guys are tough, never forget that. hope marcus is feeling better!

Cox Clan said...

Congrats on the job. What is it? I wish him luck!! Love ya tons!!

Lydia said...

Good luck Todd. Just think you could have a husband who works two jobs your whole marrage so that his dad has something to do but that something can't suppoort our family on it's own.

Kira said...

Your aprons rock. I hope things go well for you and Todd.

berttude1 said...

Hi- I am an avid genealogist and I am sure we are related. Just the fact you have a son named Caleb and I have a grandson named Caleb is a pretty good sign.It is an old family name. If you would like to talk please contact me at WallyBaldw@AOL.com

Amberly said...

i'm confused. since when do you have a son named caleb? oh frannie, frannie. i just love you. so so much.

hlw said...

Hope all goes well with Todd. I'm going to give some aprons as gifts for Mother's Day. You do such a great job!

Brei said...

Todd, how is the job going? I truly hope it all goes well. You deserve it!!

Horsley News said...

Love the aprons franny and the son named Caleb. Weird. Where's Todd working and what's he doing? I'm sure he's doing great!

Jenny said...

I'm sorry things have been tough! The Rudolphs will be praying for you guys! Love ya Frances!