Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Thank heaven for sisters!!!

Well this has been a tough winter and i've been feeling a little blue along with so many others I know. My sister Jenny Cox is so amazing. She lives in Logan so I don't see her very often mostly when there is a family thing. She called me last thursday and asked what I was doing that day and I said nothing until Young Womens that night. She asked if I wanted to go to lunch I said oh are you going to be down here and she said yes. I asked why she would be down this way and she said to take you to lunch. I love her so much it was just what I needed. She then called so other family and we had a great lunch at the Olive Garden. YUM YUM!!!!
There was Jenny, Kylee, my mom, my dad, Sarah and Glen and Allie and Me and Cambree it was GREAT!!! I love you all!!

7 comments:

Amberly said...

aww, that's cute. i love aunt jenny too. looks like a party! i miss you, i haven't seen you forever which is pathetic since we live like 2 miles apart! i'll have to just randomly drop by sometime and say hello. hope everything is going well! love love love ya!

Janice {Run Far} said...

I am jealous. Wish I could have been there too. See you in less then 2 months.

Cox Clan said...

Your so awesome. It was such a great day. I wished I lived closer so we could get together more often. Love ya tons !!!!!!

sheaandhollycarpenter said...

Someone knew exactly what you needed. Family is so great and you have a good one. What would you expect when you are so awesome. Love ya!

Lydia said...

Jenny is an amazing sister. We are so blessed to have her in the family.

Weight Family said...

I love sisters too!

Cravings said...

Hi Francis, I'ts Alisha Nuttall again. I was wondering if you were going to run the 1/2 marathon this April in Salt Lake and if you were if you wanted to run together sometimes and I also was wondering if you knew of any from May to July. I am planning on running the provo trail 1/2 in August but wanted to find another one in between but not too far away like Moab, don't want to drive clear down there. If you hear of anything let me know thanks!!!