Friday, February 20, 2009

Free gift anyone?

Free gift for whoever wants it!!

Here's how it works-the first 5 people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the year, a handmade gift from me. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well-before you leave your comment here, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going. Then come back, let me know you're going to play, and sit back and anticipate the arrival of your gift! Remember that only the first 5 comments will receive a gift from me, so be quick! This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!

2. It'll be done this year (hopefully sooner than later.)

3. You will have no clue what it is going to be.

4. What I make, may be strange.Who knows!


7 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

me me... I want to play.. JK.. only if you dont have 5 people...

Amber said...

Hey good idea! Im doing it too. Guess we'll see how it goes:)

The Hurst Family said...

I'm in. I love gifts from Frannie. Nothing is too weird. Love Rae

Baldwincrew-blog said...

Ok Janice, Amber and RaeAnn are the first 3 any other takers 2 more can play.

Lydia said...

I always love Frances made stuff, it is always cute!

Weight Family said...

So, I thought I lost cause I am the 6th comment, but, Frances you made your own comment. So, I am the winner of the 5th and final spot?! If so, I am super excited!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

AW CRUD! Dang it! Needless to say with the last 3 weeks of my life I have gotten dreadfully behind on blogs! Darn it! This would have been the best! Maybe I will catch up the next round...Hint Hint! :)