Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!! 2009

Happy new year everyone. Hope 2009 will be a good year. I have a child turning 8 and one turning 12 and one turning 2 it will be a big year with them and the church. McKayla will be baptized on Feburary 28th and Marucs will recieve the Priesthood. HOLY COW!!! That is crazy. He is getting so big.
Last night was a fun night. We had no big plans and then my neighbors the Taylors called and invited us down. There were 4 couples and all the kids and we just hung out ate played the wii and had a good time. We left about 10:45 p.m. and came home where we rang in the new year with just the little fam. We put Cambree down at 11:00 and then Todd and the kids played the wii. Then at midnight we let Marcus and McKayla BANG some pans on the porch then came inside for some much needed bubbly. SPARKLING CIDER THAT IS. It was great and hope that this year with be anohter great one. Happy New Year!!!! 2009Cheers to another good year!!Todd's had a little to much to drink!

11 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

Hey great post. You actually typed more then one sentence... =) JK

Glad you had a good time. I was the only who made it to midnight, well I made the girls go to sleep at 10 and Greg went up about 10:30. I stayed up and watched "The Notebook" and balled like I always do.

sheaandhollycarpenter said...

We should have walked down to bang pots and pans with you. Trevin was outside all by himself. Can't wait to see what this year brings.

The Hurst Family said...

Happy New Year Doll! I trust it will be a good one. I love you! RaeAnn

Sarah said...

Happy New Year! Big year for the Baldwin family...how fun!

Horsley News said...

Happy New Year to a great family.
I was asleep by 10:30
I was very tired.
love mom

Cox Clan said...

Happy new year. Glad you had a great night. Tell Todd his tongue looks great. Love ya tons and miss you.

Cox Clan said...

Cute header. You are way creative. I will keep working on it.

Tori and Steve said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I need to get a life, I slept through it!

Lydia said...

I'm glad your ready to welcome 2009. It looks like it will be an exciting year.

Brei said...

I can't believe it is a new year! McKayla gets baptized on Feb. 28, I will write it down. Hope 2009 treats you well.

bcbaldwins said...

Happy New Year! It's going to be great!
We love you!