Saturday, January 3, 2009

What do you think?

So I went to the temple yesterday with my sisters and brother n law (thanks Maria for setting that up) and when I was in the session this pattern POPPED into my head and it keeps bugging me so this morning I said ok I'm going to try and put whats in my head into action. There are a couple of things that I'm going to tweek but for the most part it's pretty much what was in my head. Tell me what you guys think and if I should sell this pattern. Each of the tiers are layered and it is all still double backed they are not connected they are all loose. There are no pockets I just don't know where I would put one. So what do you think?

11 comments:

Tori and Steve said...

Very cute! I don't think it needs a pocket.

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Oh I like it A LOT! I really like the layers. I think it is all good without a pocket. I have an apron with and one without. I really don't use the pocket on the one with, although I am sure they have purposes...just haven't found it yet! :)

I really love it!

Amberly said...

i think its great! you should totally sell it.

The Hurst Family said...

I love it Frances. You should totally sell this especially considering the source of the idea. It will be your biggest hit because it's so unique. Love you Rae

Janice {Run Far} said...

I like it alot too. It is a must sell. Love ya...

James Yvonne and Elise said...

You have a great talent and I think this apron is darling!!!! I agree with the above comments, it doesn't need a pocket.
You are amazing and I can't believe all that you do on a daily basis. Thank you for letting us invade your space for the past 3 weeks. You guys are such great friends. We love you!!

Weight Family said...

Francis, you are so talented! I LOVE IT! (I almost wrote I love tit... I don't love tit!)

Lydia said...

It's cute but I do love having a pocket. I don't know if you could turn the potka dotted layer into a big pocket with two or three sections or not.

Brei said...

Cute!!! I love it!

Unknown said...

it looks so cute franny!!!!! could you make a small one for me ha ha just kidding <3 (love) Janna

bcbaldwins said...

Go for it!!!!