Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!

I love thanksgiving it is a time for food, fun, games, family. Love it Love it Love it. Hope you all have a great thanksgiving. Top 10 things that i'm thankful for are.....drum roll please....
1. Gospel- I love my Heavenly Father so much I will do whatever it takes to make Him proud.
2. My family- Todd and the kids they truly have blessed my life.
3. My parents- They are so great. Thanks for all you have done for me.
4. My health- I have been pretty healthy.
5. Shelter- Thank you Todd for working so hard that we have a roof over our head.
6. FOOD- What can I say I love it YUM, YUM.
7. A good night sleep- It is so important and I need it.
8. Computer- So I can spy on everybodies blog. And keep in touch with Janni.
9. Neighbors- We live in the best neighborhood and the kids have so many friends I love it!
10. Life- It is good and I love being alive!!!!!!

4 comments:

Lydia said...

Great post, I have to agree with all of it.

Janice {Run Far} said...

Hi Hi Hi..... I love Thanksgiving too. Thanks for letting us crash your house while here for a few days.

James Yvonne and Elise said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Jim and I were just talking about your Pie Day you have each year. We ate our pie tonight so we could enjoy it without being stuffed. We are excited to see you guys.

bcbaldwins said...

We had our Thanksgiving on Oct. 12th. It seemed so different. Thanks for reminding be what Thanksgiving is all about.