Monday, September 8, 2008

Having fun in Idaho

We went to Pocatello Idaho this last weekend for my nephew Nathan's baptism. It was great. I haven't been up to see my brothers house so this was a fun weekend for me. We had a good time eating yummy food from their bakery and sitting around talking and watching movies. They are so awesome and I'm sad we don't see them very much. Love ya John and Sherri. Not a get together without having Ruth do our hair.
Sitting around talking The beautiful Sherri. Thanks for housing everyone your the best!!!
Todd and John hanging out
The kids had fun jumping on the tramp. Look how cool it is it is a square one never seen it before.

7 comments:

Lydia said...

I have to agree, it was a great weekend!

Horsley News said...

It was a great weekend. I loved it.
MOM

Sarah said...

Great occasion for a p.a.r.t.y.!

I miss those guys too!

Janice {Run Far} said...

I am pretty sad we weren't able to be there. But of course we can't fly home to utah or Idaho for everything, so we will settle for Thanksgiving.

bcbaldwins said...

You must have ad a great time in Idaho. It sure is fu to be with family and be goofy! We love you!

Ryanne said...

Frances! Hey! Came across your blog, couldn't not say hi! How are things going?

Ryanne said...

Are you really? Thats so fun! Who all is in your group? I have such a blast making them. I'm not pro enough to have my own group though. ha. ha.