Sunday, September 28, 2008

Beat Beethoven Race

This is a little late but I've been waiting for my sister to post the pictures so I could steal them and put them on my blog because I didn't have my camera so here you go. This was the beat Beethoven race in PG at the begining of September. I ran it with my sister RaeAnn and we saw my cousin Becky there. I saw a few other neighbors also. It was a good run and I did my fastest time a 5k (3.1 miles) in 26:06. I got a special pin that said " I beat Beethoven" Everyone that finish the race before his symphony was over got one which is about 32 minutes. It was fun thanks RaeAnn.

Oh yeah I got 2nd place in my age group so I got a pretty red ribbon.

7 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

You're a rock star!

Michele said...

I want to be you when I grow up- :) Great job!!

Lydia said...

Good job Frannie.

hlw said...

Nice Job Frances! You're speedy!
Heleen

H and E said...

Nice work, that is awesome you beat beethoven, what a fun thing to do for a race!

breeze said...

Very Impressive! Nice job! You are a running queen! You need to help me get myself running. Brei

bcbaldwins said...

Do you want to trade running abilities? I didn't think so. Good job!