Monday, August 18, 2008

Last week of summer and 1st day of school


Gotta love roller skating
The fun bounce toys
Jump & Jump
Slippin' slide
Well last week was a full one trying to squeeze in every last bit of fun. Monday we went to 7 peaks and then thursday we went to classic skating up in sandy it is so much fun slides blow up toys arcade skating (McKayla's favorite). Then Friday and Saturday we went to the Spanish Fork Fair. Natalies friend works it and got the kids unlimited braclets. Thats the only way to do those fairs. The kids had a blast. The stinky animalsDon't be scaredCool down with a slushyHere we go!!
School Marcus started 6th grade can you believe it the big man on campus. and McKayla started 2nd grade. They were so excited this morning they woke up on their own at 7:15a.m. and ate and were dressed by 7:45a.m. "you guys you still have till 8:30a.m.) It was great having the day to myself.

6th grade

2nd grade

6 comments:

James Yvonne and Elise said...

We miss you guys so much! It will be fun to watch the kids grow up. We love you!!!

Janice {Run Far} said...

Holy Moley, he will be in junior high next year. WOW!

And Kayla and Tay are 2nd graders, can you believe how time fly's? Seems like they just sarted kindergarten.

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Ok, ONE...it is great to see Natalie's kids! (hint hint Nan!) They flash me back to my childhood growing up with her. Oh the fun we had! Parker...well, it creeps me out how Chad/Craig Mills that kid is! WHAT A CUTIE!!

TWO...6th grade around here IS Jr. High. Isn't that INSANE?!

THREE...Your kids are SO cute!! Marcus is quite the little handsome man! :)

I still remember when he was born and I made you Chimi's. DUH!! What was I thinking...first they were TOO spicy and second they were sad grease laden things! SORRY! :)

Horsley News said...

I'm glad you had a fun week to get set up for school. The kids look great. We had a great time in Yellowstone and had fun visiting John and Sherrie and another 2nd grader, Nathan.
love MOM

Christie Moak said...

Look how grown up marcus looks! It's crazy to think he is in 6th grade. Our girls are getting big too being in 1st and 2nd grade. TIME FLIES!!

sheaandhollycarpenter said...

You've been tagged. Sorry I thought it was dumb when my friend Janette tagged me but it was fun to read hers and fun to think about what I wrote. Go to my blog for instructions. Your the greatest Frances, I have loved the last few years being friends with you.