Wednesday, November 7, 2007



Just wanted to thank my niece Amberly Hurst for coming to my Young Women in Excellence night last night to sing in our program. She is so good. After the program one of the fathers of one of the young women came up and asked me about her and if she is taking voice lessons and if she needed any help to contact him. His job is a voice teacher and I thought it was neat that he came up to me to ask about her he was obviously impressed with the talent God gave her. She is so talented. Very good at music stuff she is only 16 and is now teaching me and Marcus and McKayla piano. We've been taking now for about 1 1/2 months and we are having a blast doing it. I really am enjoying it. Love you Amberly you are the best.

1 comment:

Janice {Run Far} said...

I love Amberly too... thanks for updateing your blog I couldn't wait to read more..Love you