Thursday, November 29, 2007

Christmas is coming............






I'm so excited for christmas. McKayla and Marcus helped me decorate the tree.
I love this time of year. All the lights and christmas music. There is magic in the air. Christmas is coming early for our family this year. We are taking the kids to disneyland. It will be a blast. So shopping for christmas is going to be so easy. Love that. Our present under the tree will be the pictures and video from the trip. Well I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday. Love ya all.

2 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

Hey i left a comment earlier and it didnt work oh well... I cant tell if your tree is in the family room in in the front room.. did you change it from past years? Cant wait to have your baby for 6 days.. see you tomorrow

Sarah said...

Hey Franny,
Your tree is so pretty! I hope you well, i KNOW you guys had a great trip to Disneyland...it is such a fun place to go!! We'll talk to ya soon:)