Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Presidents Day Weekend

Thanks so our awesome friends Cyd and Ryan Lemone we got to have a fabulous weekend at their cabin right by Eagle Point ski resort and thanks to our other awesome friends Andy and Natalie for being there too. Andy turned the big 40 this last monday so we celebrated in the beauty of mother nature. It was so beautiful up in the mountains with the fresh snow. I stole these pictures from Cyd's blog cause I didn't take my camera so thanks Cyd for documenting this great weekend it was a total BLAST!!!

How beautiful is this.
A picture from the road.

The well for the water somehow got empty so one day we had no water till the well was able to fill back up but with 10 kids and 6 adults you still need to go potty so we had plenty of snow to melt to fill the toilet bowls up so that we could still use the bathrooms a memory I'll never forget.


We went on the tube run on Monday and it was so fun. I was so scared cause you go so fast but once I went the first time it was so fun. You cruz down the huge hill and then we would ride the lift back up. It was a BLAST!


While the boys were skiing Natalie, Cyd and I played with the little girls and the 3 little ones in the snow around the cabin. It was butt deep and so fun to walk through. We also did front flips into the snow. This one is of Natalie

Me doing a flip into the deep snow

Cyd jumipng off the deck into the snow.







3 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

Kentucky would shut down if we got that kind of snow. Glad y'all had fun. You deserved a fun weekend away.

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

HOW STINKING FUN! I absolutely LOVE the flips! You guys crack me up! I bet you all had such a blast!

Cyd said...

Yeah! I'm so glad that the trip to the cabin inspired you to write on your blog again! Now keep it up :)I hope you do forget the memory of bathroom use with no flushing going on. I think it will burned into my senses for years to come...