Friday, May 21, 2010

Happy Birthdays to my two May birthdays!

1st Cambree turned 3 on May 10th

All she wanted was princess stuff so instead of spending the money on a party we bought her princess dresses and shoes. She also wanted to have a princess cake. She is very girly.Her Princess Cake!!

2nd birthday was Marcus. He turned 13...What did I just say 13 no way I'm not that old am I. WOW time does fly.

Marcus coming home from school to a surprise!

13 balloons filled his room.

We had a couple neighbor friends and of course his sister McKayla surprise him with some silly string. They had a blast.

Happy Birthday Marcus man. You are a great kid and we love having you in our family.

1 comment:

Janice {Run Far} said...

3 and 13... wow. They are both so big. I miss them both... oh, and you.