Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Day!

Merry Christmas everyone! The kids had a good one. We started the morning with breakfast at our neighbors house (the Blackhurst). Then we all went up to the development center by the temple and got to pass out presents to the residents up there. It was a great way to start the day with some service. As we passed out presents we sang christmas songs it set a great feeling of love and the love Christ has for us also. He is the reason for the season and I'm greatful for that knowledge. The kids were so great we got home around 10:45 am and then they finaly got to open presents. They truely were spoiled. We had a secret santa and they got some great things. (Thanks secret santa) After we went up to Todds parents house to get the stockings that Kami and McKay did for all the kids. Then came home for a much need nap. In the evening we went up to Sandy and had dinner with Grandpa Christie and family. It was a great day filled with love. We love all our family and are greatful for the blessing they are in our life. Merry Christmas everyone!!!!
Finally opening some presents!

Cambree's new bike she loved it once she opened it she wasn't interested in anything else I ended up opening the rest of her gifts because she just wanted to play on her bike.




McKayla's Hannah Montanna robe. She got everything Hannah just like she asked. Santa is so nice.



8 comments:

Sarah said...

Merry Christmas Baldwin family!!

Sounds like a very fun Christmas day, the picture are so cute!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

THAT is amazing! Seriously, I appreciate your example so much! I think every year that I want to do more, we buy gifts, but I want my kids to "get it" you know. How great for your kids!

Janice {Run Far} said...

Merry Christmas to you... glad the day was full of Service, love and Christ like feelings. We sure miss you all. Cambree looks so cute on her bike. I bet she has ridden that thing all over the house. Just don't let her ride it down the stairs, I couldn't handle that. ;)

Horsley News said...

Merry Christmas and Frances, thank you again for the very thoughtful gift. You really touched my heart.
love
MOM

Cravings said...

Hi, this is Alisha Nuttall, Christie and Kara's friend (the girl that bought 2 aprons from you) Erin Moak was telling me you run and I just saw that you ran the 1/2 marathon in St. George and I was wondering when you were running next. I really want to do a lot of 2009. I already ran one in July I think the Provo River one, which was awesome!!! But my goal is to run the full in St. George. Any tips on how to get schedules of the 1/2 marathons going on in 2009? Thanks so much and if you want to leave a comment on my blog I would appreciate it so so much. Thanks so much Alisha Nuttall nuttshouse.blogspot.com

Cox Clan said...

Glad it was a great christmas. Thanks for the info about the blog. I will keep working on it. Have a great new year.

Jenn

The Miles Family said...

Hey guys it was great hearing from you guys again. Your family sure has grown since we seen you last. We will keep updated with you guys. You have an adorable family!
From, Ryan and Maria

Lydia said...

I'm glad you had a good Chirstmas. That's so cool that you went to hand out presents.