Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Diamond Fork Hot Pots

Well Maria called and asked if we wanted to go hiking. It was not easy with a 20lb baby on your back but we made it. It was a little longer than we expected but once we got to the pots it was all worth it other than the smell which I had a really hard time with. Enjoy the pictures because the kids sure enjoyed themselves. It was really pretty up thereMarcus just enjoying himselfMcKayla isn't she so cuteOne of the upper potsShe is so beautifulSome sweet hippy car that ran on vegetable oilThe cubby 20lb baby I was talking about. Just chillin' and havin' funMy two beautiful girlsThe crazy boys
McKayla was a little out numbered.
Thanks Maria we had a good time!!!!

11 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Nothing quite like a rotten egg soak, is there?! Once you have smelled the hot pots, it NEVER leaves your senses. I could almost smell it just looking at these pictures! :)

You DO have the cutest kids! Seriously, that one with you and your "20 lb baby" is funny! She is so very cute, and almost 1/2 your size! :)

Janice {Run Far} said...

Bummed I missed out on the fun. Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow. Love you mean it

Horsley News said...

What a fun day and what wonderful grandkids. What a beautiful Mckayla and a darling butterball baby. I'm a very lucky grandma
MOM

James Yvonne and Elise said...

Looks like you had a good time. I have never been there during the day, probably a lot less naked people than at night!

kara and cassidy said...

That looks like alot of fun!) your pictures are so cute. love ya

Sarah said...

Sooo fun! The smell of sulfur isn't that great, but the scenery makes it all worth it!! Love hot pots...what a great experience for the kiddies!

Robyn said...

Hey just thought I would say hello, dont you love blogging? Your fam is so cute and getting so big, crazy how time flys! Hey can you do me a fav and walk next door and tell that natalie how to freaking add comments to her blog:) She is struggling! And I tell her Ive been thinking of her! hope all is well and jas says to tell todd hi!

H and E said...

That looks so fun! I am definately jealous. I hope you had a great birthday! The sunday birthdays are a bit of a let down. BUt July 13th is the best day ever!

James Yvonne and Elise said...

Happy Birthday yesterday!!! Hope it was a good day. Thanks for being such great friends to us! We love you.

Lydia said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

riles said...

I thought they closed the hot pots so good to see the memories are still available for the making! I'm with Yvonne on the naked people that is always an issue. BTW the Queso dip was awesome and I need the recipe! Great to see you last night!