Monday, January 21, 2008

My first half marathon


What an amazing experience!!!! I did it. And I had fun. I'm already looking for another one. My time was ok. 4 minutes slower than I wanted but considering my runner poo problem 6 minutes in the bathroom I would have come in under what I wanted. My time was 2:14.29 So if any one else is ready for another let me know and we will sign up for another. In April there is a Provo city half and 5K so lets do it again as a family. It will be great. Love ya all. Frances

6 comments:

Amberly said...

frannie!
it was fun wasn't it? i never thought i would ever say that about running. thank you so much for convincing me to do it and believing in me! it was such a good weekend and i'm so glad i got to experience it with you!

Janice {Run Far} said...

I am super proud of you. You rock.... I am in, lets do Provo City half, sounds like a good one. This time your goal can be to not have to POO right in the middle of the race. :)

Jack Horsley said...

Frances,
Great Job. I'm really proud of what you accomplished. How are you feeling now?
love
MOM

Horsley News said...

Mother told me about your stomach problem during the run. Hope you are not getting the intestinal flu. Great accomplishment...but as for me...forget it! Dad

Bethany said...

Can I run with you in April? As I posted on Janice's blog, I need motivation. You all are the best runners. Good job.

Who Knows??? said...

congragurlations on yur first