Sunday, December 30, 2007

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!!!!



I can't believe it is over. What a wonderful time of year. I hope everyone had a great holiday and is ready to make this new year even better. Well Christmas was great and the kids got more than they needed of course. Cambree didn't quite know what to think she just kept watching Marcus and McKayla like they were crazy. She sure is sooooooooooo cute. I love her so much!!! Well the kids wore their Chirstmas church clothes today because last week we were in Las Vegas for the BYU game!! What a nail biter. Well I hope you are all doing great and have a happy new year!! Make lots of noise at 12 love ya all!

2 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

It's about time.. I have been waiting and waiting and waiting for you to post some pictures of your christmas morning. Looks like fun. I can't wait to see Cambree again I miss her so much. Tay misses McKayla. Wish I had been feeling better so I could have come out last week... Love you and keep up your training the big day is in 20 days.. YEAH!!!

Sarah said...

What a cute family! Thanks for letting us hang out with you guys on NEW YEAR'S EVE! Jade had so much fun!